King William County Parks & Recreation
Early Risers Total Body Workout
• Register •
About Early Risers Total Body Workout
Ages 16 and up. Start the day off right! An " Early Riser Total Body Workout" allows you to get your exercise out of the way for the day and be free in the evenings.
Increase your strength and endurance while improving your cardiovascular fitness. Using an assortment of fitness props and weights along with low impact movements, you will leave ready to tackle your day!
Fun, challening, and effective.
Adapted for all fitness levels.
Modified for physical limitations.
Taught by Kimberly Hicks, AFAA
Certified Personal Trainer
Discounts - see instructor to redeem!
1. Bring someone new! If new participant signs up for the full session with referral from current member, current member will receive next session at 1/2 price.
See the Dates/ Times block in the table below for weekly schedules.
How to Register
Register online or come to the class and register in person! Here is how you can submit payment:
- Bring a check or cash to the class
- Mail a check to the Department of Parks and Recreation
- Bring payment to our office
- Pay online (there will be a $4.95 convenience fee)
Want more info?
For any questions about the program, please contact the Parks and Recreation Main Office or: