About Cardio, Core & More
For Ages 16 and up! This low impact high repetition workout is a fun and exciting way to shape and tone the entire body with special emphasis on the core region. If you want to increase your cardiovascular fitness, strength and endurance; boost your metabolism, and reduce body fat, then this class is for you. Variety of workouts for all major muscle groups keeps you coming back for more.
Fun, challenging, and effective.
Adapted for all fitness levels.
Modified for physical limitations.
Taught by Kimberly Hicks, AFAA
Certified Personal Trainer
Discounts - see instructor to redeem!
1. Bring someone new! If new participant signs up for the full session with referral from current member, current member will receive next session at 1/2 price.
See the Dates/ Times block in the table below for weekly schedules.
How to Register
Register online or come to the class and register in person! Here is how you can submit payment:
- Bring a check or cash to the class
- Mail a check to the Department of Parks and Recreation
- Bring payment to our office
- Pay online (there will be a $4.95 convenience fee)
Want more info?
For any questions about the program, please contact the Parks and Recreation Main Office or: